#Gateway Gives Back program for May has proudly selected Covenant House Missouri to be the grateful recipients to receive a portion of all their sales for this month. Thank you so much #Gateway Gives Back program for supporting our work and youth with this impactful gift!
Who are We?
Covenant House Missouri (CHMO) is a non-profit organization that empowers homeless, runaway and at-risk youth to live independently and become contributing members of our community.
With open doors and open hearts, CHMO gives homeless teens hope and the opportunity to break the cycle of chronic homelessness and unemployment.
Join our Mailing List!
Stay connected by joining our mailing list. Join here!
Recent News & Events
- Homeless Youth Find Their Voice!
- Presidential Debate Heads to The Cov!
- Volunteering Is Good For The Soul!
- STOP HUMAN TRAFFICKING NOW!
- Volunteers – One of Our Greatest Assets!
- Food and Fun = Cooking Class
- Summer Gardening for Youth
- Campaign Results In
- Youth and Seniors- A Growing Bond
- Final five days underway!