CHMO is on Instagram! Follow our pictorial stories at covenant_house_mo.
Who are We?
Covenant House Missouri (CHMO) is a non-profit organization that empowers homeless, runaway and at-risk youth to live independently and become contributing members of our community.
With open doors and open hearts, CHMO gives homeless teens hope and the opportunity to break the cycle of chronic homelessness and unemployment.
Join our Mailing List!
Stay connected by joining our mailing list. Join here!
Recent News & Events
- Homeless Youth Find Their Voice!
- Presidential Debate Heads to The Cov!
- Volunteering Is Good For The Soul!
- STOP HUMAN TRAFFICKING NOW!
- Volunteers – One of Our Greatest Assets!
- Food and Fun = Cooking Class
- Summer Gardening for Youth
- Campaign Results In
- Youth and Seniors- A Growing Bond
- Final five days underway!
A Big Thank You To Our Community Investors!
Stay Connected to CHMO!
View the CHMO Fiscal Year 2014 Annual Report online! Read stories from the youth we serve, and learn how support from friends like you is empowering young people to design their own path to opportunity and independence.