Executive Sleep Out: It was an incredible night. We are so grateful to the sleepers who gave so much of themselves and took the time to really get to know our youth. We made our goal! Thanks to the organizers, sleepers, staff and youth for all you did. Go to www.stlouis.thesleepout.org for the total amount raised.
Who are We?
Covenant House Missouri (CHMO) is a non-profit organization that empowers homeless, runaway and at-risk youth to live independently and become contributing members of our community.
With open doors and open hearts, CHMO gives homeless teens hope and the opportunity to break the cycle of chronic homelessness and unemployment.
Join our Mailing List!
Stay connected by joining our mailing list. Join here!
Recent News & Events
- Homeless Youth Find Their Voice!
- Presidential Debate Heads to The Cov!
- Volunteering Is Good For The Soul!
- STOP HUMAN TRAFFICKING NOW!
- Volunteers – One of Our Greatest Assets!
- Food and Fun = Cooking Class
- Summer Gardening for Youth
- Campaign Results In
- Youth and Seniors- A Growing Bond
- Final five days underway!